Plastic Surgeons

Plastic Surgeons

George W. Weston, M.D.

George W. Weston, M.D.
President
The Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery
Reston, Virginia

Only 10% of Board Certified Plastic Surgeons specialize exclusively in Cosmetic Surgery. The other 90% perform reconstructive surgery and some cosmetic surgery. Dr. Weston has performed exclusively cosmetic surgery for 23 years.

When compared to the Plastic Surgeons who specialize in cosmetic surgery, Dr. Weston performs more than three times as many cosmetic surgery procedures as they do. For 2009, Dr. Weston performed 630 procedures compared to 184 for other plastic surgeons. (Statistics from the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, based on number of facelifts, eyelid lifts, abdominoplasties, liposuctions, breast augmentations and rhinoplasties performed per year.) It is well-known that the more procedures a surgeon performs the better their results will be.

Dr. Weston was invited for 15 consecutive years to teach the Austin-Weston Center surgical techniques to other Plastic Surgeons at the National Meeting for the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Only 2% of Plastic Surgeons are invited to be instructors at this prestigious meeting. Dr. Weston was also invited to perform live surgery for International Plastic Surgeons in Barcelona, Spain.

Read more about Dr. Weston >

Plastic Surgeons

Plastic Surgeons

Dr. Robert K. Sigal, M.D.

Robert K. Sigal, M.D.
Medical Director
The Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery
Reston, Virginia

Dr. Robert Sigal completed his bachelor’s degree at Harvard before moving on Jefferson Medical College. He was named chief resident during his General Surgery residence at Harbor/UCLA, and in the meantime conducted two years of cancer research at the University of Pennsylvania. Dr. Sigal also returned to the University of Pennsylvania for his Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery training.

The Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery is proud to have Dr. Sigal as our Medical Director.

Read more about Dr. Sigal >

Plastic Surgeons

Plastic Surgeons

Byron D. Poindexter, M.D.

Byron D. Poindexter, M.D.
Surgeon
The Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery
Reston, Virginia

Before joining our team at The Austin-Weston Center for Cosmetic Surgery, Dr. Byron Poindexter had a very impressive and prestigious academic career. Graduating summa cum laude from both undergraduate and medical school at Indiana University and the well-known IU School of Medicine,

Dr. Poindexter also was recognized with various awards for academic achievement and service. He trained in general surgery in the prestigious University of Florida program, and in plastic surgery at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.

Read more about Dr. Poindexter >